We Deliver Our Magnificent Maxi Printed, and Block Boho Dresses Australia-Wide
View our chic, long-sleeved Amisha boho dresses with their sweeping silhouettes. They are available in various beautiful colours. You will love our clothing and accessories.
How to Style Our Boho Dresses in Australia
The boho style indicates that you are unconventional. Many actors, musicians, artists, writers and people who travel widely - or follow spiritual pursuits - dress in the Bohemian style. They combine patterns, colours, layers, and objects from different parts of the world and make them their own.
- Our boho dresses online comprise short and long garments in solid-coloured linen and the Florentine, Georgia, Fiesta and paisley prints, among others. Pair your free, flowy fabrics with boots or wedges, embellished flat sandals or ankle boots, a floppy hat or head wrap.
- Our long, loosely draped, tiered dresses characterise boho, as do our Aztec-inspired ear studs and beaded choker. Our African-inspired Mangala drape necklace made of woven cotton strings and metal chains is a statement piece that will go beautifully with the silver Amisha maxi dress.
- Take a look at our braided, plaited, and double buckle belts and discover how you can pair them with our dresses to turn heads wherever you go. Our Sharnee Burgundy genuine leather belt boasts a laser-cut floral design and emerald stones that provide colour, texture and style.
Browse through our flowing scarves and vibrant tote bags. They can effectively add to the layered, colourful look you wish to create.
Tips Regarding Boho Dresses Online in Australia
Express your gypsy vibe and artsy, earthy personality with your clothing. The style reminds us of the 60s and early 70s. It has experienced a revival over the past few years without getting stuck in the days of yore.
- Silky smooth, chiffon-like and relaxed linen fabrics with well-finished edges are chic rather than old hippie. A loose-fitting dress, swishing palazzo pants or flared, faded denim jeans with a roomy top is comfortable. Prevent the outfit from looking sloppy with a structured bag and shoes.
- The Boho style allows you to mix small feminine florals with geometric or paisley prints in the same outfit. You may prefer earthy tones and natural colours such as taupe, blue, tan, rust, brown, green and gold with leather accessories in stylish, modern shapes.
- We stock gorgeous, girly skirts, tops and boho dresses in white Merlot lace with embroidered detailing. The linings consist of 100 percent cotton and the outer layers of polyester. Discover our pretty white cotton maxi summer dresses with adjustable spaghetti straps and squared or scooped necklines.
Wild, funky, lively prints in multiple colours and tiered, ruffled, swirly styles with a denim or leather jacket and boots for winter are edgy, fun and very boho.
Our dresses are so comfortable and easy to throw on that you will want to wear them all the time. We design them right here in Australia and have most of them made in India.
Contact us with your wholesale and retail online shopping enquiries.