Enjoy Our Refreshing Take on Dresses with Lace
Naudic is delighted to showcase our range of exquisite dresses with lace in the Vintage Collection and the Romance is Born Collection—find your favourites today.
What You Can Expect From Naudic Regarding Dresses With Lace Sleeves
Dresses with lace are neither old-fashioned nor should they only be worn by older ladies or little girls. We’ve designed our dresses for women of all ages, shapes, and sizes. The only difficulty that you’ll experience is choosing just one or two dresses from our collections.
- Our beautiful Romance is Born collection is inspired by femininity. We understand how difficult it can be to adjust to a new way of working and living, which is why this collection focuses on free-flowing silhouettes. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, whether you’re inside with your kids or outside enjoying a quiet moment.
- If you enjoy wearing natural fabrics in neutral tones inspired by nature, you’ll love our Vintage collection. Each piece is unique thanks to the handmade trims and embroidery with metallic threads. The dresses with lace sleeves have a luxurious feel, which adds to your enjoyment as you wear them: not only do they look fabulous, but they feel great, too.
- Our clothing is available in a wide range of sizes from XS (size 6/8) through to 4XL (size 22).
Key Questions to Ask Naudic About Dresses With Lace Overlay
Do you have questions about our range of dresses with lace overlay or some of our other items? We’re happy to answer some of them for you:
- How will I receive my order? If you are based in Australia and your order is valued at $150 or more, we will ship it for free via Australia Post. You’ll pay a standard shipping fee of $9.95 if your order amounts to less than $150. Different charges for shipments to New Zealand or overseas will apply.
- What do I do if I’ve ordered the wrong item? We will exchange non-swimwear or earrings that you’ve purchased at full price whenever possible or offer store credit that is valid for three years. Any items that you return must be unworn, in their original condition, and with original labels attached. If you have purchased dresses with lace sleeves or other options on sale, keep in mind that returns won’t be possible.
If you’ve ever been fortunate enough to travel to London and visit the Portobello Road markets, you’ll notice that we’ve incorporated the bohemian styles that you saw there into our own ranges. Our clothing also takes direction from India, South-East Asia, and Sweden. Our founder has incorporated elements from all these regions into each collection that we offer. We are a truly global brand, born right here in Australia in 2008.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you’d like any additional information about any of the collections that we have available.