It’ll Be Difficult to Select Just One Top to Go With Your Skirts
Naudic is the perfect place if you’ve been looking for a bohemian top to go with skirts. We have an incredible range of styles and colours for you to choose from, including softer natural hues as well as bolder, more eye-catching prints.
Where Can I Buy a Top to Go with Skirts from Naudic?
Besides shopping in our online store, you’ll be delighted to learn that you can also pay us a visit at our showroom in Brisbane. In addition to finding the perfect black top to go with the skirt that you’ve just bought, you can browse our latest collections for further inspiration.
- You will find one-off samples at our showroom as well as items at reduced prices from previous collections and seasons.
- We are also proud to have our pieces stocked in more than two hundred stores located throughout Australia and New Zealand as well as in South Africa and the USA.
- If you can’t find a stockist close to you, ordering from us online is simple. Not only do we ship Australia-wide, but we’ll also ship your order to you in New Zealand or wherever you’re based worldwide at standard shipping rates through Australia Post.
Items You Can Choose From in Addition to a Black Top to Go With a Skirt
Once you’ve found the ideal tunic or top to go with skirts from our range, we are sure that you’ll want to order a few other items, too.
- We have a collection of beautiful dresses. These dresses vary from sleeveless maxi dresses to midi dresses with longer sleeves. You will find these dresses both comfortable and well-made, designed to be cool and flowy in our warmer climate.
- You may prefer to wear skirts and tops instead of dresses, and we have just what you need. Our skirts come in a wide variety of styles and patterns in sizes ranging from XS to 4XL. Our collections range from our soft natural Vintage collection hues to our more vibrant Cowgirl and Pathfinder collections. In addition to our skirts, we also offer a selection of stylish pants.
- Not only do we have a range of clothing, but we also sell a variety of accessories–perfect for completing your look. From jewellery to scarves and bags to belts, you will be spoiled for choice. You can even accessorise your home with a selection of luxurious cushions and platters, which also make wonderful gifts.
Our founder spent time working in London and was utterly charmed by the bohemian styles that she saw on display at the Portobello Road markets. With the addition of extensive travelling to countries such as Sweden, India, and parts of South-East Asia, Naudic came into being, with clothing ranges displaying elements of each of these places.
We’d love to hear from you if you have any questions that you’d like to ask us about our collections or a specific item.